Finding and playing movies
ViewShare and uploads
Using Voddler on my computer, mobile, tablet or TV
- Voddler's platforms
- Voddler Technical Requirements
- Optimize your video settings
- Connect your computer to your TV
Voddler's offers and how to pay on Voddler
My account and connecting to social networks
Voddler's streaming technology, VoddlerNet
Error Codes and Known Issues
- Error Code 1238
- Error code 2121
- Error code 4004
- Error code 7707
- Error code 7722
- Offline mode doesn't work in Chrome
- Can't login with Facebook Connect on mobile apps
- Iphone Error codes
- Slow surfing with ComHem modems
- Issues with playing movies while not logged in
- I only get a black screen! And if I do get a movie to play, it is choppy.
- How can I find the movie I saw earlier? How do I continue where I stopped watching?
- Do I have to be a member to use Voddler? What does it cost?
- I don't remember my username or password!
- How can I pay for my rental movie? Do I have to register a credit card?
- My payment was refused! What went wrong?
- I wanted to download my movie instead of streaming it– but the download didn’t work. What can I do?
- Can I use Voddler in my country?
- I don't want more newsletters from Voddler!
- I want to cancel my Voddler Plus monthly payment!
- How do I change my e-mailaddress?
- I want to cancel my Voddler account completely!
- I get stuck on some % when starting a movie. How do I fix this?
- Do you have HD and surround sound?
- I want to uninstall your streaming solution VoddlerNet from my computer!
- Do all films have subtitles?
- Where are the free films?
- Jag har ett 3-abonnemang med Voddler - men det funkar inte som det ska.
- Why doesn’t Voddler work on Linux-platforms?
- How It Works
- I have problem with installation of the Offline Player
- Email notifications
Connect Voddler to Facebook
Connect your Voddler account to your Facebook account
If you click "Facebook Login" on the home page the first time you login to Voddler, your account on Voddler is automatically connected to your Facebook account.
If you have a Voddler account already, and want to connect it to your Facebook-account:
- Login to Voddler.
- Click "My account"
- Click the tab marked "Facebook".
- Click the button marked "Connect to Facebook"
- Follow the instructions to the end.
- You have now connected your Voddler- and Facebook-accounts and can start importing your Facebook-friends to Voddler.
Please note: the emailadress you use on Voddler has to be the same as on Facebook for the connection to work. To still connect your accounts, do the following:
- Login to your account on Voddler
- Go to "My account" and click “Edit account”
- Change your e-mail to the address you have on your Facebook account
- Save the changes to your profile
- Logout from Voddler
- Login by clicking on “Connect with Facebook”
Disconnect your Facebook-account from Voddler
- Log in to your Facebook account on Facebook.
- Click on account
- Privacy Settings
- Navigate to the bottom of the page, where you find "Apps and Websites"
- Click on Edit your settings
- Apps you use – Choose Edit Settings
- Voddler – Edit Settings
- Remove App