Finding and playing movies
ViewShare and uploads
Using Voddler on my computer, mobile, tablet or TV
- Voddler's platforms
- Voddler Technical Requirements
- Optimize your video settings
- Connect your computer to your TV
Voddler's offers and how to pay on Voddler
My account and connecting to social networks
Voddler's streaming technology, VoddlerNet
Error Codes and Known Issues
- Error Code 1238
- Error code 2121
- Error code 4004
- Error code 7707
- Error code 7722
- Offline mode doesn't work in Chrome
- Can't login with Facebook Connect on mobile apps
- Iphone Error codes
- Slow surfing with ComHem modems
- Issues with playing movies while not logged in
- I only get a black screen! And if I do get a movie to play, it is choppy.
- How can I find the movie I saw earlier? How do I continue where I stopped watching?
- Do I have to be a member to use Voddler? What does it cost?
- I don't remember my username or password!
- How can I pay for my rental movie? Do I have to register a credit card?
- My payment was refused! What went wrong?
- I wanted to download my movie instead of streaming it– but the download didn’t work. What can I do?
- Can I use Voddler in my country?
- I don't want more newsletters from Voddler!
- I want to cancel my Voddler Plus monthly payment!
- How do I change my e-mailaddress?
- I want to cancel my Voddler account completely!
- I get stuck on some % when starting a movie. How do I fix this?
- Do you have HD and surround sound?
- I want to uninstall your streaming solution VoddlerNet from my computer!
- Do all films have subtitles?
- Where are the free films?
- Jag har ett 3-abonnemang med Voddler - men det funkar inte som det ska.
- Why doesn’t Voddler work on Linux-platforms?
- How It Works
- I have problem with installation of the Offline Player
- Email notifications
ViewShare and your ViewShare Family
We call this ViewShare, since you are sharing your viewing rights with your friends.
You can ViewShare with the friends you have in your ViewShare Family network. Your network can consist of max 10 people.
In your ViewShare Family, you will of course also see all the movies that your friends have ViewShared. So be sure to check your LiveShelf often to see if you have any new ViewShares to watch.
How to ViewShare a movie
There are two ways:
1. Click YES on the ViewShare-toggle on a movie's individual page.
2. Go to My Movies in your account and use the toggle ON/OFF for ViewShare next to the movies in your listing
What happens when I ViewShare?
The movie you ViewShare is made available to everyone in your ViewShare Family so they can all watch them. They will see the movie appear in the ViewShare-tray on their LiveShelf.
Why can't I ViewShare all movies?
You can always ViewShare the movies you upload yourself to your LiveShelf. However, the movies that are available as rentals or purchases are not all enabled for ViewShare. If they are depend on whether the film studio has approved to it or not.
How do I see who is in my ViewShare Family and how do I invite people to my ViewShare Family?
You can do all that on the My ViewShare Family-part of your account pages.