Finding and playing movies
ViewShare and uploads
Using Voddler on my computer, mobile, tablet or TV
- Voddler's platforms
- Voddler Technical Requirements
- Optimize your video settings
- Connect your computer to your TV
Voddler's offers and how to pay on Voddler
My account and connecting to social networks
Voddler's streaming technology, VoddlerNet
Error Codes and Known Issues
- Error Code 1238
- Error code 2121
- Error code 4004
- Error code 7707
- Error code 7722
- Offline mode doesn't work in Chrome
- Can't login with Facebook Connect on mobile apps
- Iphone Error codes
- Slow surfing with ComHem modems
- Issues with playing movies while not logged in
- I only get a black screen! And if I do get a movie to play, it is choppy.
- How can I find the movie I saw earlier? How do I continue where I stopped watching?
- Do I have to be a member to use Voddler? What does it cost?
- I don't remember my username or password!
- How can I pay for my rental movie? Do I have to register a credit card?
- My payment was refused! What went wrong?
- I wanted to download my movie instead of streaming it– but the download didn’t work. What can I do?
- Can I use Voddler in my country?
- I don't want more newsletters from Voddler!
- I want to cancel my Voddler Plus monthly payment!
- How do I change my e-mailaddress?
- I want to cancel my Voddler account completely!
- I get stuck on some % when starting a movie. How do I fix this?
- Do you have HD and surround sound?
- I want to uninstall your streaming solution VoddlerNet from my computer!
- Do all films have subtitles?
- Where are the free films?
- Jag har ett 3-abonnemang med Voddler - men det funkar inte som det ska.
- Why doesn’t Voddler work on Linux-platforms?
- How It Works
- I have problem with installation of the Offline Player
- Email notifications
Find the VoddlerNet Manager on your computer
On a PC
VoddlerNet Manager is found in the bottom right corner of your computer, in the task tray. The task tray is where the application icons of your computer are collected, right next to time and date. By double clicking the VoddlerNet icon you can see whether you are connected to VoddlerNet or not.
On a Mac
VoddlerNet Manager is found under "System Preferences" of your computer. Under groupename "Other" you will find "VoddlerNet". Double click the icon and you will now be able to start/stop your VoddlerNet
Turning VoddlerNet on and off
When you start your computer the VoddlerNet application turns on automatically. It starts "talking" to other VoddlerNet-computers and pass content to other Voddler users.
You can manually start and stop VoddlerNet. This is especially important when travelling with your computer.
- Open the VoddlerNet Manager (see above on how to.)
- Choose Start or Stop.
Voddler uses your bandwidth, so make sure you turn it off, for instance if you travel abroad.
Here is how to uninstall the VoddlerNet application completely from your computer:
Uninstall Voddler from your PC:
- Open your control panel
- Click on Add/Remove Programs
- Look for Voddler and choose Remove
Uninstall Voddler from your Mac:
- Click on the VoddlerNet icon.
- Choose Admin
- Choose Uninstall
Some errors on Voddler might require a restart of VoddlerNet:
- Open the VoddlerNet manager.
- Click Stop
- Click Start
- Start the movie again
- Click Start and choose Run. If you can't find Run, click Windowskey+R and the Run-box will appear.
- Write: services.msc
- Scroll down to VoddlerNet
- Rightclick the VoddlerNet service and choose properties.
- Choose tab Log on
- Select local system account
- Click OK