Finding and playing movies
ViewShare and uploads
Using Voddler on my computer, mobile, tablet or TV
- Voddler's platforms
- Voddler Technical Requirements
- Optimize your video settings
- Connect your computer to your TV
Voddler's offers and how to pay on Voddler
My account and connecting to social networks
Voddler's streaming technology, VoddlerNet
Error Codes and Known Issues
- Error Code 1238
- Error code 2121
- Error code 4004
- Error code 7707
- Error code 7722
- Offline mode doesn't work in Chrome
- Can't login with Facebook Connect on mobile apps
- Iphone Error codes
- Slow surfing with ComHem modems
- Issues with playing movies while not logged in
- I only get a black screen! And if I do get a movie to play, it is choppy.
- How can I find the movie I saw earlier? How do I continue where I stopped watching?
- Do I have to be a member to use Voddler? What does it cost?
- I don't remember my username or password!
- How can I pay for my rental movie? Do I have to register a credit card?
- My payment was refused! What went wrong?
- I wanted to download my movie instead of streaming it– but the download didn’t work. What can I do?
- Can I use Voddler in my country?
- I don't want more newsletters from Voddler!
- I want to cancel my Voddler Plus monthly payment!
- How do I change my e-mailaddress?
- I want to cancel my Voddler account completely!
- I get stuck on some % when starting a movie. How do I fix this?
- Do you have HD and surround sound?
- I want to uninstall your streaming solution VoddlerNet from my computer!
- Do all films have subtitles?
- Where are the free films?
- Jag har ett 3-abonnemang med Voddler - men det funkar inte som det ska.
- Why doesn’t Voddler work on Linux-platforms?
- How It Works
- I have problem with installation of the Offline Player
- Email notifications
Optimize your video settings
Hardware video decoding of H.264 content in Flash Player 10.1 is supported on AMD/ATI products with UVD2 with the ATI CatalystTM Software Suite, starting with version 9.11 for the ATI RadeonTM family of products, and driver release 8.68 for the ATI FireProTM family of products.
For the latest AMD/ATI drivers, click here
Hardware video decoding of H.264 content in Flash Player 10.1 is supported on the Broadcom BCM70012 as well as the BCM70015 video decoding chipset, found in systems with Broadcom Crystal HD Enhanced Video Accelerator hardware.
For Broadcom driver support, click here
Hardware video decoding of H.264 content in Flash Player 10.1 is supported on Intel® 4 Series Chipset family and the all New 2010 Intel® CoreTM Processor Family with Intel® HD Graphics starting with the graphics driver version 126.96.36.1991(188.8.131.521) for 32/64-bit Windows Vista and Windows 7.
For the Atom/Intel® GMA 500 chipset, hardware decode is supported starting with the graphics driver version 184.108.40.2060 (220.127.116.110) for 32-bit Windows® 7.
For the latest Intel drivers, click here
To automatically detect the latest driver for your system, click here
To determine if you have a supported Intel platform listed above:
Right-click on Desktop -> Personalize -> Display -> Change Display Settings- >Advanced Settings.
Adobe Flash Player 10.1 offers GPU-acceleration for NVIDIA ION and supported NVIDIA GeForce and Quadro-powered PCs.
For the latest Nvidia drivers, click here
For the latest list of supported Adobe Flash Nvidia GPUs, click here
Optimize CPU usage
If your CPU on your computer is still running unusually high while watching Voddler, please check your CPU usage by:
Launch your Task manager (ctrl + alt + delete) and check CPU usage on the performance tab.
Launch your activity monitor by going to ”Applications” and select utilities.
If your CPU usage is above 50% or 100% on a Mac with dual-core processors, try closing any other application that may be using your CPU.
Optimize screen resolution
Please refer to your computer hardware manual for extra help.
There are unfortunately so many available combinations of used hardware that you need to experiment with different resolutions until you find one that works for you.
To change your screen resolution, please do the following steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Double-click Display.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In an area labeled Screen area, Desktop area or Screen resolution you will see your screen size below the slider.
- Move the slider to the right using the mouse until it reads at least 800 by 600 pixels. If your monitor screens size is 17 inches or larger then 1024 by 768 is the ideal resolution.
- If there is a Test button, click this to test your new screen resolution. If the test is successful, click OK.
- Otherwise, click Apply.
- Click the Apple Menu in the top left of the screen, and select Control Panels, and then Monitors.
- Under Resolution select a resolution of at least 800x600 - if your monitor screen size is 17 inches or larger then 1024 by 768 is the ideal resolution.
- Close the window by clicking once in the square at the top left corner of the window.