Finding and playing movies
ViewShare and uploads
Using Voddler on my computer, mobile, tablet or TV
- Voddler's platforms
- Voddler Technical Requirements
- Optimize your video settings
- Connect your computer to your TV
Voddler's offers and how to pay on Voddler
My account and connecting to social networks
Voddler's streaming technology, VoddlerNet
Error Codes and Known Issues
- Error Code 1238
- Error code 2121
- Error code 4004
- Error code 7707
- Error code 7722
- Offline mode doesn't work in Chrome
- Can't login with Facebook Connect on mobile apps
- Iphone Error codes
- Slow surfing with ComHem modems
- Issues with playing movies while not logged in
- I only get a black screen! And if I do get a movie to play, it is choppy.
- How can I find the movie I saw earlier? How do I continue where I stopped watching?
- Do I have to be a member to use Voddler? What does it cost?
- I don't remember my username or password!
- How can I pay for my rental movie? Do I have to register a credit card?
- My payment was refused! What went wrong?
- I wanted to download my movie instead of streaming it– but the download didn’t work. What can I do?
- Can I use Voddler in my country?
- I don't want more newsletters from Voddler!
- I want to cancel my Voddler Plus monthly payment!
- How do I change my e-mailaddress?
- I want to cancel my Voddler account completely!
- I get stuck on some % when starting a movie. How do I fix this?
- Do you have HD and surround sound?
- I want to uninstall your streaming solution VoddlerNet from my computer!
- Do all films have subtitles?
- Where are the free films?
- Jag har ett 3-abonnemang med Voddler - men det funkar inte som det ska.
- Why doesn’t Voddler work on Linux-platforms?
- How It Works
- I have problem with installation of the Offline Player
- Email notifications
Our current platforms are
Computer, via www.voddler.com
Mobile phone and tablet, with apps:
- iPhone (free from App store)
- iPad (one-time purchase from App store)
- Android phone (free from Android Market)
- Lumia Windows Phone (free from Windows Marketplace, but only available for Nokia Lumia)
- Symbian (free on Nokia Store)
- MeeGo (free on Nokia store)
On each movie's page, we list which platforms you can see that particular movie.
Good to know:
VoddlerNet or server-based streaming?
We stream the majority of our movies using our own streaming technology VoddlerNet. To watch these movies, you need to download and activate the VoddlerNet-client. However, some movies, primarily the latest blockbusters that we offer as rental movies, are streamed using direct streaming, also called CDN-streaming. For those movies, you don't need the VoddlerNet-client running on your computer.
Voddler does currently not support Linux-based systems, due to license restrictions.
Connected TVs and gaming consoles
Voddler is not available with dedicated apps for connected-TVs or gaming consoles, such as Playstation, Xbox or Nintendo Wii.