Finding and playing movies
ViewShare and uploads
Using Voddler on my computer, mobile, tablet or TV
- Voddler's platforms
- Voddler Technical Requirements
- Optimize your video settings
- Connect your computer to your TV
Voddler's offers and how to pay on Voddler
My account and connecting to social networks
Voddler's streaming technology, VoddlerNet
Error Codes and Known Issues
- Error Code 1238
- Error code 2121
- Error code 4004
- Error code 7707
- Error code 7722
- Offline mode doesn't work in Chrome
- Can't login with Facebook Connect on mobile apps
- Iphone Error codes
- Slow surfing with ComHem modems
- Issues with playing movies while not logged in
- I only get a black screen! And if I do get a movie to play, it is choppy.
- How can I find the movie I saw earlier? How do I continue where I stopped watching?
- Do I have to be a member to use Voddler? What does it cost?
- I don't remember my username or password!
- How can I pay for my rental movie? Do I have to register a credit card?
- My payment was refused! What went wrong?
- I wanted to download my movie instead of streaming it– but the download didn’t work. What can I do?
- Can I use Voddler in my country?
- I don't want more newsletters from Voddler!
- I want to cancel my Voddler Plus monthly payment!
- How do I change my e-mailaddress?
- I want to cancel my Voddler account completely!
- I get stuck on some % when starting a movie. How do I fix this?
- Do you have HD and surround sound?
- I want to uninstall your streaming solution VoddlerNet from my computer!
- Do all films have subtitles?
- Where are the free films?
- Jag har ett 3-abonnemang med Voddler - men det funkar inte som det ska.
- Why doesn’t Voddler work on Linux-platforms?
- How It Works
- I have problem with installation of the Offline Player
- Email notifications
How It Works
Creating our own personal LiveShelf is free. All you have to do is create a login on Voddler.
You can then fill your LiveShelf with movies and TV-series in many ways.
The world's leading film studios already offer their movies, documentaries and series directly in your LiveShelf, as easy rental or purchase. Some are also available free and shown with advertising before the film starts.
You can also upload your own movies files, too! Stop saving physical discs with your favorite films. Upload them instead to your Voddler LiveShelf so you can access them whenever you want, without having to remember where you left that disc.
And you can also invite friends to watch the movies you have on your LiveShelf! We call this ViewShare. Create your own personal network on Voddler - called your ViewShare Family - and start inviting each other to watch each other's movies. (Your ViewShare Family is limited to 10 friends.)
Voddler is free, completely legal and developed in close discussion with the world's leading film studios