Prospecting is where it all starts for B2B organizations. Your tech stack should evolve with your sales strategy. Only the best B2B sales prospecting tools can offer the technology and features essential to grow your pipeline, build relationships with prospects, generate wins, and win more.
This article leads by Belkins’ example, extensive experience, and thousands of hours deep in prospecting and researching. The tools we are about to explore will help B2B sales representatives to use subscription-based lead databases, use LinkedIn for sales lead research, build business lead lists, scrape websites for business leads fitting their criteria, and analyze metrics and data.
Sales software that will lead to sales opportunities
In a world where business-to-business sales cycles take months, AI’s ability to reduce the number of steps required to make a sale is a valuable asset. If you have the right data and platforms in place, AI can help you automate even the most time-consuming parts of the B2B sales process. Below you’ll find a list with descriptions of 14 B2B sales prospecting tools you can choose from.
Subscription-based lead databases
Many web scraping tools build extensive databases and provide web scraping services to their clients.
- Echobot Target, a German-based company, has recently been introduced to the UK market as a data tool for sales prospecting. The system provides enrichment of employee data from external sources, lead qualification, and triggers for sales reps, as well as advanced search options and audience segmentation.
- Zoominfo, a B2B data provider, uses open-source intelligence data to fill its business contact database with names and other information across multiple industries. The company’s cloud-based platform assists sales, marketing, and recruiting departments. Having purchased RingLead in 2012, ZoomInfo combines the two companies’ databases to help clients find the most relevant leads based on many available data sources.
LinkedIn software for sales lead research
To help B2B organic growth, LinkedIn allows sales representatives to do prospecting via paid tools like Sales Navigator and Lead Gen Form. However, scaling up and prospecting automation is possible only through third-party automation tools that will lead to sale opportunities. Here are a few to consider.
- AeroLeads is an easy and fast way to scrape lead data from LinkedIn. Since AeroLeads will not just provide you with contact information but also enrich and enrich your sales leads with verified addresses, phone numbers, and more critical information, you will find the right people quickly.
- LeadLeaper is a Chrome Extension that automates email scraping and your LinkedIn lead list validation. It works by automating the process of validating data from LinkedIn leads. This reduces errors and human error, allows you to delegate or outsource the process confidently, saves time and energy on analyzing data, and increases productivity.
- Slik is a data-extraction tool that automatically extracts the email addresses of your LinkedIn connections and exports the data to a CSV file for import into your CRM or other company profiles.
- VoilaNorbert enhances how you use LinkedIn. With the right features and integrations, VoilaNorbert helps you find email addresses and set up triggers for actions to activate LeadGen Forms. It’s also a great way to send automated messages from your browser!
Tools to scrape websites for business lead
You can use a variety of tools to scrape data from LinkedIn. These tools can also be used across the web, allowing you to scrape data from various websites.
- Lusha is a tool that finds professional email addresses, converts them to their full name, and saves them in a configuration file. It can be used as a Chrome extension or plugin, allowing you to enrich your systems and databases with high-quality data at the click of a button.
- Hunter.io is a search and validation platform for professional contact information. It specializes in searching, verifying, and validating people’s email addresses to be used confidently in sales, marketing, and recruiting initiatives.
- Import.io is a data collection tool that offers a flexible and fast way to collect data. With Import.io, users can scrape the web and integrate with other applications or search and discover new data sources.
Tools to analyze metrics and data
Many businesses rely on customer analytics to generate a steady stream of qualified leads. Customer intelligence software is one way to gather data regarding your current client base.
- Datanyze is a sales automation platform that provides accurate email addresses and mobile numbers on your leads. This allows your sales reps to send personalized emails to their leads. Datanyze also includes contact information for leads who have not yet responded, allowing reps to follow up with missing data from the initial contact promptly.
- Vainu is an AI-powered sales intelligence platform that includes a customizable marketing automation system, lead scoring and risk detection, workflows with an integrated CRM, and dynamic contact data to support sales. Connect with Pipedrive, HubSpot, and MS Dynamics to automate your outreach and create contact profiles across all your data sources.
Other lead generation tools
Technology allows salespeople to use every lead, regardless of whether the lead has wandered onto your website or gotten into the pipeline.
- Folderly is an email spam checker and analyzer that keeps your emails from going to the junk folder and boosts your B2B email deliverability.
- LeadFeeder’s sale’s description informs you that this tool “shows you the companies visiting your website, how they found you, and what they’re interested in.” Using real-time behavioral data, LeadFeeder tracks your visitors’ online activity, including pages they visit, whether they sign up for your newsletter or contact you. The tool’s predictive technology then generates actionable insights you can use to increase revenue.
- BuiltWith lets you discover the technologies used on websites and see who else is using them. With the BuiltWith Chrome Extension, you can easily use our database of over 7 million companies and popular products to filter through your list of leads.
Update Your Tech Stack Regularly
The ways marketers and salespeople are finding leads have changed a lot over the years. Integrating new technologies into your process can help you find the most qualified prospects quickly, from phone books to social media, to AI. The tools in this list can help you do sales lead research for new prospects more efficiently and reach potential buyers who were previously out of reach. Whatever software you currently use, see if it requires updates that will lead to sale opportunities.