As good as an online casino may be in other aspects, a poor selection of banking options and inadequate security will significantly water down your gaming experience. The best online casinos in New Zealand typically feature transactional channels that are not only fast and secure but also locally available and convenient for Kiwis. On top of that, they use the most advanced security systems to protect all their members from any potential cybersecurity threats that often linger on the vast Internet.
Being a leading online casino, mrbetcasino.nz shines when it comes to the variety of payment methods and security protection for its members. So, all players who enjoy themselves for real money in the house don’t have to worry about unreliability in payments or the safety of their identity and financial information. If you have any questions about how Mr. Bet Casino handles itself when it comes to security and payments, here’s a closer look.
Payment Methods Available at Mr. Bet Casino
Moving money in and out of the MrBet Casino gaming lobby is easy, thanks to the speedy and secure variety of banking options the house accepts. And the best thing about it is that Kiwis can transact in New Zealand dollars without any problems. Here’s a quick highlight of the payment channels that players can use in the casino:
- Credit/debit cards: VISA Debit, VISA Electron, MasterCard Debit, Maestro, Cirrus;
- Pre-paid cards: Neosurf, MiFINITY, Paysafecard;
- Bank transfers: Online bank transfers;
- Online Payments: Interact eTransfer, AstroPay, MuchBetter, Trustly;
- E-wallets: Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz;
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Tether erc20\trc20, Ethereum, Binance.
Overall, the minimum amount you can deposit in your Mr. Bet gaming account is the NZD equivalent of $10, whereas the minimum withdrawal amount stands at $30. The maximum withdrawal amount, on the other hand, will vary from one payment option to another. As for the payment speeds, your deposits will be processed instantly, irrespective of the deposit channel you use, whereas cashing out speeds will depend on your chosen withdrawal option.
When you scroll down to the footer of any page on the Mr. Bet online casino website, you will notice a logo of the Curacao eGaming license displayed. This license is an indicator that the house follows all industry-standard security measures dictated by the renowned regulatory body to keep players safe. Some of the security measures employed by the operator include:
- Safeguarded by a digital security certificate depicted by the padlock next to the website’s URL;
- SSL encryption technology ensures encrypted communication between your browser and the site’s servers. The ‘s’ in https at the beginning of the sits URL is proof of SSL;
- Multiple firewalls to guarantee that no malicious third parties can tap into the sensitive identity and financial information stored on the website;
- Compliant with identity verification KYC protocols and international anti-money laundering policies to keep fraudulent activity at bay;
A Worry-Free Gaming Experience
See? There’s absolutely no reason for you to be worried about your security at Mr. Bet Casino when you participate in pokies or any other games. With all the above measures in place to keep player safety at optimal levels, Kiwis who join the platform should know they are well-protected in the lobby. On your part, ensure you set a strong password that only you can remember and never share it with anyone to prevent unauthorized access to your gaming account.