Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have become popular global financial instruments. It is a decentralized, permissionless cryptographic asset created on the Blockchain and is the forerunner to all other cryptocurrencies today.
Bitcoin is powered by Blockchain technology, so it is not controlled or regulated by any central body or administrator. Meanwhile, it facilitates peer-to-peer transactions without the interference of any middle man. Transactions are verified by validators before they are added to Blockchain, a public distributed ledger.
Crypto and Blockchain have been the latest buzzwords globally. The fuss around cryptocurrencies has extended to gambling, and many casinos are now integrating crypto and Blockchain technology into their platform.
The best way to get started with top crypto betting sites like Coinplay casino is by buying Bitcoin. However, choosing the best medium to purchase Bitcoin can be difficult, especially for new users.
In this article, you’ll learn the step-by-step guide on the best methods and ways to buy Bitcoin to play crypto casino club games.
Ways to Buy Bitcoin
Before you can play any game in a cryptocurrency casino, you must buy Bitcoin or any other supported cryptocurrencies and store them in your crypto wallet. The good news is that multiple options are available when buying Bitcoin. However, choosing the best one from a multitude can be so overwhelming.
Luckily, we’ve narrowed down the option of the best places to buy Bitcoin to play your favorite crypto games in a crypto casino. Let’s get to it.
Crypto exchanges offer a swift and simple way to buy crypto assets, including Bitcoin, with your fiat currency. They are free and permissionless platforms that allow buying and selling of cryptocurrencies.
There are many crypto exchange platforms. However, before choosing a preferred one, it is important to research and access their reputation online. Meanwhile, it is equally important to consider safety, fee, and the number of coin listings. Here are some of the best crypto exchanges to buy Bitcoin:
- Binance: Based in Hong Kong, Binance is the world’s largest and most popular crypto exchange by trading volume. It offers a long list of crypto listings and a seamless way to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. One of the advantages of buying Bitcoin on Binance is its extremely low trading and transfer fees of 0.1%. Meanwhile, it also accrues a large amount of liquidity to support crypto trading.
- Coinbase: Coinbase is another well-known crypto exchange platform that allows users to trade their cryptocurrencies globally. The platform boasts more than $1 billion in daily trading volume, making it a reliable crypto trading spot for many people. On top of this, it offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface for beginners and expert traders. Meanwhile, they also offer good crypto listings and a low trading fee of 1%.
- Crpyto.com is another trustworthy platform to trade crypto assets. It offers buy and sell solutions for all types of traders, investors, and businesses. The platform offers over 150 listings, numerous payment methods, interest rates, and a low trading fee of 0.4% to 0.04%.
- Kraken: Launched in 2011, Kraken is a long-standing reliable platform, one of the oldest exchanges. Unveiled only two years after Bitcoin’s launch, Kraken is a user-friendly platform that offers exceptional crypto trading services. It also offers API and crypto integration for businesses. The trading fee ranges from 0% to 0.26%.
Other reliable exchanges include:
How to Buy Bitcoin on Crypto Exchanges
Before buying any crypto asset on cryptocurrency exchanges, you must register for a new account on the exchange platform by submitting your registration details. Then, verify your account with a government-issued identity card. After registration, follow the steps below:
- Visit the BUY CRYPTO section of the platform
- Choose your preferred payment method from Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit card.
- Select Bitcoin as the asset you want to buy and input the amount you’d like to purchase
- Finally, supply payment details and complete 2FA verifications to complete your transaction. Voila! You can now transfer the assets to your wallet or casino account.
PayPal is a top easy-to-use, ubiquitous point-of-sale e-payment service that allows borderless financial transactions. It is particularly used for easy and convenient online shopping by consumers and retailers.
PayPal also provides cryptocurrency trading services, especially for US traders. It also provides a good crypto listing.
How to Buy Bitcoin on PayPal
- Visit PayPal.com and create an account with your personal details. Verify your email address and log on to your account.
- Before you can buy Bitcoin with PayPal, ensure you have linked your debit card and bank account.
- In the payment section, click on BUY BITCOIN.
- On the purchase page, choose Bitcoin as the preferred cryptocurrency you’d like to buy. On the next page, input the amount and tap BUY NOW.
- Once your transaction has been executed, you can see your crypto balance under YOUR CRYPTO. You can easily transfer your asset from PayPal to your wallet or crypto casino like the Coinplay site.
Bitcoin ATMs are another easy way to buy Bitcoin. They work exactly like regular ATMs, and you can send or receive Bitcoin with these machines.
There are many Bitcoin ATMs with different providers worldwide. You can find a Bitcoin ATM near you using your mobile map or online Bitcoin finders like CoinATMRadar.
Pros of Using Crypto Casino
Bitcoin has grown in popularity as a preferred payment method in online casinos. In fact, more and more online crypto casinos continue to integrate the new payment method due to huge adoption.
There are many obvious advantages of using Bitcoin in a crypto casino club. One of them is allowing users to deposit and withdraw swiftly with light speed. Meanwhile, it also allows punters to enjoy its basic features. For instance, it is decentralized; therefore, gamblers can stop worrying about government restrictions.
Apart from these, its high encryption offers security and anonymity. Therefore, completing transactions will not necessarily require players to put out their financial details. Since it is decentralized and under no one’s control, players can rest assured of fair gaming.
Convenient and low transaction fees are another reason many people opt for crypto casinos online. Therefore, it is safe to say Blockchain technology and online gaming are a natural pair.
Buying Bitcoin is not as difficult as it seems. You can buy Bitcoin with PayPal, your credit or debit card, or other fiat currencies on popular crypto exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, Bittrex, or Kraken. All you have to do is set up an account with the exchange platform and start buying cryptocurrency with fiat currencies.