Discover the secrets of the summoning pool in Elden Ring and take your gameplay to the next level. Learn how to use the summoning pools for co-op, defeat bosses, and find hidden treasures.
Introduction: Summoning Pool Elden Ring
The summoning pool in Elden Ring is a crucial game mechanic that allows players to summon other players or NPCs for cooperative play, making boss battles and exploration much easier. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through everything you need to know about summoning pools in Elden Ring, from locating them to effectively using them in co-op gameplay. We have also included step-by-step instructions on how to activate summoning pools, as well as tips and tricks for getting the most out of this essential game feature.
What is a Summoning Pool in Elden Ring?
A summoning pool is a special in-game location that allows players to summon other players or NPCs for cooperative gameplay. By using specific items, such as the Effigy of the Martyr, players can send their summon signs to the summoning pools, making them available for other players to join their game. Summoning pools can be a game-changer for tackling difficult boss battles, exploring new areas, and discovering hidden treasures in Elden Ring.
Locating Summoning Pools in Elden Ring
Summoning pools can usually be found near Sites of Grace and dungeons throughout the game world. To help you locate these pools, follow these tips:
- Use the map from Fextralife: Open the Elden Ring map on Fextralife and click on the search icon. Type “Effigy of the Martyr” and press enter. This will display all summoning pool locations, but be sure to keep track of which ones you have visited.
- Keep an eye out for in-game landmarks: Summoning pools are often located near significant in-game landmarks, such as Sites of Grace and dungeons. Explore the areas around these locations to uncover hidden summoning pools.
How to Activate and Use Summoning Pools
To activate a summoning pool, follow these steps:
- Approach the summoning pool and interact with it. This will activate the pool and make it available for use.
- Obtain an Effigy of the Martyr, which is an essential item for using summoning pools. These can be found throughout the game world, purchased from merchants, or obtained as rewards for completing quests or defeating bosses.
- Use the Effigy of the Martyr to send your summon sign to the activated summoning pool. This will make your character available for other players to summon into their game.
- Wait for another player to interact with your summon sign at the summoning pool. Once they do, you will be summoned into their game for cooperative play.
Remember that activating summoning pools is crucial, as some players have reported passing one or two pools without manually activating them, making them unavailable for use.
Understanding Elden Ring Co-op Mechanics
Cooperative gameplay is a significant aspect of Elden Ring, allowing players to team up and tackle the game’s challenges together. Here’s what you need to know about the co-op mechanics in Elden Ring:
- Communication: Use gestures, messages, or voice chat to communicate with your co-op partners effectively. Good communication is essential for coordinating strategies and tackling difficult challenges together.
- Sharing Resources: While playing cooperatively, players can share healing items, buffs, and other consumables. Make sure to stock up on these items before joining a co-op session, as they can make a significant difference in the heat of battle.
- Reviving Teammates: When a player is downed during a co-op session, their teammates can revive them by interacting with their fallen body. This is a crucial mechanic, as it allows players to support one another and continue fighting together.
- Player Scaling: To balance the game and maintain a fair level of challenge, summoned players’ stats will be scaled down to match the host’s level. This ensures that the game remains challenging and enjoyable for all players, regardless of their individual progress.
What is a summoning pool in Elden Ring?
A summoning pool is a special in-game location that allows players to summon other players or NPCs for cooperative gameplay. It helps tackle difficult boss battles, explore new areas, and discover hidden treasures in the game.
How do I find summoning pools in Elden Ring?
Summoning pools can usually be found near Sites of Grace and dungeons. You can use the map from Fextralife and search for “Effigy of the Martyr” to display all summoning pool locations.
How do I activate and use a summoning pool in Elden Ring?
To activate a summoning pool, approach it and interact with it. Obtain an Effigy of the Martyr and use it to send your summon sign to the activated pool. Wait for another player to interact with your summon sign, and you will be summoned into their game for cooperative play.
What are the benefits of using summoning pools in Elden Ring?
Using summoning pools in Elden Ring allows players to engage in cooperative gameplay, making it easier to tackle challenging boss battles, explore new areas, and uncover hidden treasures in the game.
How does Elden Ring’s co-op mechanics work?
Co-op mechanics in Elden Ring include communication through gestures, messages, or voice chat, sharing resources, reviving teammates, and player scaling to ensure a balanced and enjoyable experience for all players.