If you want to learn more about the great apps that can help you get more from Salesforce, this article definitely meets your expectations. We will walk you through the most helpful applications for Salesforce from AppExchange, and their benefits for your community.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the AppExchange in Salesforce, it is an app store that contains third-party apps for the Salesforce platform.
With these apps, extend the standard functionality of Salesforce and cover your feature requests which wouldn’t be covered out of the box. All solutions are provided by Salesforce Lab (applications created by Salesforce employees), or Partners (they can develop and publish custom apps for the Salesforce platform through the Partner Program). Users will be able to search for the solution, read the reviews, view demos, and decide which app to download.
10 Best Salesforce Add-Ons for Community Management
Fully native to the Salesforce event management app that supports events of any type and complexity and keeps all data about events and attendees in one place. This solution covers all the needs of non-profit and enterprise organizations.
- Free and paid events, both simple and complex
- Multi-track, multi-session, and multi-day events
- Event microsites with unlimited subpages
- Online events with Zoom integration.
This app will help you enrich prospects’ profiles with additional information (role, title, name, industry, company information, etc.) once they submit their email addresses and domain names. Knowing more details about your prospects allows you to communicate with them in a more effective way. Use Clearbit to find new prospects inside Salesforce by picking filters that match your existing prospects.
3. AC MemberSmart
A powerful solution for membership organizations with a 360-degree view of your members. With AC MemberSmart, get a comprehensive member portal that provides automation and digitization of your organization for success and growth.
- Extensive business analytics
- Easily manage the full membership experience
- Control engagement scoring
- Manage payments and donations.
Make the payment process easy and safe with Stripe. The app allows you to accept payments from customers across 135 countries around the world, reduce processing fees, and eliminate FX fees with dynamic currency conversion that works for your customers, wherever they are based.
- Store cards and US bank accounts via the Salesforce Billing UI
- Initiate card and ACH payments from the Salesforce Billing UI
- Store cards and US bank accounts via the Salesforce Billing UI.
5. AC Knowledge Management Enterprise
Supercharge your Salesforce knowledge with the most powerful knowledge base app on Experience Cloud. This app will take your knowledge management to the next level by keeping all data well-structured and easy to find for users.
- Data categories and article types as filters
- Create articles from Experience Cloud site
- File attachments support
- Support multibases.
DocuSign makes contract signing super easy and fast. With this solution, you don’t need to meet in person or send a courier to sign documents with your partners or clients. Reduce costs and cut down on delays using this one-click tool for e-signature.
- Send and sign contracts anytime, anywhere
- Generate agreements automatically with a few clicks
- Automate contracts and workflows
- Easily track contract status
- Access all customer agreements right from your CRM.
7. AC Ideas Ultimate
Innovative solution for collecting feedback from your customers with Lightning Experience. AC Ideas Ultimate helps you involve clients in the ideation process, gather valuable insights on products and services, evaluate efforts for ideas implementation, and bring the most interesting ideas to reality.
- Cases and opportunities related ideas
- Prioritize ideas based on certain criteria
- Reduce manual effort by letting Idea Managers associate ideas with Atlassian Jira issues
- Keep track with customizable reports and dashboards
- Stay fresh by launching time-limited and topic-focused ideation campaigns for a specific purpose.
8. Duplicate Check
An easy-to-use but very effective app that detects and deals with duplicates everywhere. Duplicate Check runs fully automated dedupe jobs and offers advanced duplicate prevention features.
- Run and schedule jobs to check your Salesforce database for duplicates
- Find duplicates in and across all objects; merge and convert them according to your business rules
- Duplicate Check technology is proven to work with millions of records
- Duplicate Check alerts your users in real-time when they manually enter a record that already exists
9. AC Partner Marketplace
With this tool, boost lead generation and attract new clients for your partners. For your clients, it’s a good place to find reliable suppliers among your partners.
- Flexible filtering for searching partners by different parameters
- Rating and reviews provide valuable feedback about a partner’s services and applications
- Partners can create and add their applications to the site
- Modify, add, and show unique additional information on partner apps using custom fieldsets.
10. Cirrus Insight
A useful tool that provides excellent integration with Gmail. Now you won’t have to constantly switch between Salesforce and Gmail as this app allows you to easily manage leads, contact, cases, and more directly in Gmail. It also adds extra functionality to your inboxes, like email scheduling, tracking, follow-up reminders, and more.
- Track email engagement, link opens, and website visits
- Easy access to Salesforce customer information and opportunities via the side panel
- Create tasks and follow-up reminders
- Support all Salesforce editions: Industry Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud.
Community Management Best Practices
- Promote your products or services within the Experience site. Share information about your products and services, their advantages, and how your customers can benefit from using them. Having a complete understanding of the product and easy access to all necessary information means the product has more chance of being implemented by clients.
- Let community users rate your products and services. It’s crucial to understand that the feedback you get from the customers is very valuable information. Using the Salesforce Experience Cloud, you can improve communication with clients which increases their engagement and improves your products and services.
- Provide an effective collaboration between your employees and customers. Community allows you to build a stable connection between them so employees will be immediately informed once a client has any issues or ideas, and can quickly respond.
- Create a support portal with all helpful information in one place. Provide your customers with an opportunity to find the solution to their problems without contacting Support. Create a knowledge base with lots of information (answers to FAQs, technical documentation, “how-to” articles, etc.) so users can find answers to their questions by themselves. It means they will contact Support only if the information wasn’t found, which will decrease the number of support cases.
- Encourage your customers to actively participate in discussions. Using Experience Cloud, create a rating system for users and reward them with points or stars for comments, likes, ideas, questions, etc.
AppExchange has tons of different apps but it can be difficult to differentiate between them and find exactly what you need. We hope this article will help you find the solution you need for your business.
If you have any questions about Experience Cloud and its implementation, contact us. Our Advanced Communities experts are always happy to help.